Underwater inspection is done by specially trained divers of our company in order to estimate the technical condition of ship’s underwater hull part and its machinery fouling. For results recording inspection reports are prepared and photo-, video- materials attached.
During the vessel surveys system of underwater television (CCTV) is used, it allows to broadcast the underwater images on monitor in real time regime.
- Examination is supervised by inspector from classification society in order to change docking or postpone it on later terms.
- Evaluation of Vessel’s technical condition before purchase, sale or rent.
- Damages after grounding or collisions with other objects.
- Stage of fouling evaluation, coating depreciation, tread etc., in order to prepare ship for docking.
- Vessel monitoring while staged on keelblock.